Step 1: Moisten the clean Sh-Wipe/Sh-Micro with water from your faucet and wring out excess water (just like you would a washcloth).
- The Sh-Mop will glide easily on the floor if it is sufficiently moistened.
- NOTE: Do not use water on waxed floors.
- Use minimum water on urethane sealed wood floors.
Step 2: Place the Sh-Wipe/Sh-Micro on the Sh-mop by stretching the elastic over the edges of the base.
Step 3: Spray the Sh-wipe with a spray-on floor cleaner which, is formulated for use without dilution.
- For convenience, the cleaner should be applied with a standard trigger type sprayer (commonly found on window cleaner). Follow manufacturer's instructions for use and dilution.
Step 4: Mop floor until the Sh-Wipe/Sh-Micro is completely soiled.
- The Sh-Mop is made with a new swivel design, so it is very easy to maneuver. Sh-Mop, with its thin profile, will reach areas not accessible by other mops (under furniture, doors, and cabinets).
Step 5: When soiled, remove the Sh-Wipe/Sh-Micro and place aside for washing.
Step 6: Repeat Steps 1 thru 5 until the entire area has been mopped.
- A small area requires 1 or 2 Sh-Wipes/Sh-Micros. A larger area may require more Sh-Wipes/Sh-Micros (depending on the cleanliness of the floor before mopping).